Gifts to the Department support our work in a way no other contribution can. We are proud of the achievements of our faculty and our students, and we are extremely proud and gratified by the faith in our programs shown by generous friends and alumni. Donations can be made online through the University of Toronto, and are tax-deductible.
You may choose to direct your support to a specific trust or scholarship fund:
- Centre for Medieval Studies Trust Fund
- Dictionary of Old English
- Ethiopic Language and Culture Endowment
- George Rigg Fund in Medieval Latin
- The John Munro Doctoral Fellowship in Medieval Economic History